.travis.yml ended up looking like this:
language: go go: 1.3.1 install: - export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/gopath/bin - go get github.com/tools/godep - godep restore script: - go test - test -z "$(go fmt ./...)"
edit: Pull Request to
edit 2: Pull Request Accepted! TravisCI will now install Godeps without editing a
These are some of the things we use, most of them daily:
- node.js (assets only)
- HA Proxy
- MongoDB (defunct)
I'm sure there are more, I'll update this list.
I dip everything. Always. Everytime. You can ask anyone that has ever eaten a meal with me. So, naturally, I make dips all the time and bring them to parties. This is my most requested dip.
- 12 oz dark beer1
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 Kielbasa, or other smoked sausage
- Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 or 2 Jalepeno (or habenaro) - optional2
- 4 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Some bread or something for dipping3
- Preheat oven to 350 degress
- Slice and dice kielbasa and hot peppers, pan fry.
- Drain the fat from the kielbasa, turn heat down to simmer/low.
- Mix beer, butter and cream cheese in a large pot over medium heat until smooth. Stiring constantly
- Mix in mustard and hot sauce to taste 4
- Slowly mix in the sharp cheddar cheese, continue stiring, again, untill smooth. 5
- Mix in kielbasa and peppers
- Pour entire mixture into a large pyrex baking dish, and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
1 - If you're in or around the Chicago area, I highly recommend Bergoff Dark
2 - Be careful. Habenaros are a lot hotter than jalapenos. h/t Nicholas Ruunu
3 - Black Pepper Parmesan from Mary's Market is prefered. If you don't live in Rockford, find something else.
4 - Frank's or Texas Pete works well here. Enough heat to know there's hot sauce, but not too much flavor to over power the smokieness from the kielbasa.
5 - I recommend about 1/2 cup at a time.
Just pushed and tagged Sixpack version 1.1. This build includes the following:
- ENHANCEMENT Add
- BUG CSV export should respect KPI setting
- ENHANCEMENT Better handling of traffic fractioning
- FEATURE Configuation by environment variables
- NEW iOS Client
- DOCS Multi-armed bandit information.