what i've been watching
I noticed that Shawn McCool has been keeping a list of technical videos he's been watching. I'm going to start doing the same; though not all technical.
- Understand the GIL
- A Tour of Go
- Go: code that grows with grace
- The guy who created Doom and Quake teaches you physics
- Schools Kill Creativity
- The Power of Introverts
- John Carmack - Thoughts on Haskell
- Distributed Systems Challenges
- Advanced Go Concurrency Patterns
- elasticsearch pre-flight checklist
- Donald Knuth - "Bayesian trees and BDDs"
- Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Raft - The Understandable Distributed Protocol
- Concurrency is not parallelism
- Functional Composition1
- Go for Pythonistas2
- Brené Brown: Listening to shame
- Arthur Benjamin: The magic of Fibonacci numbers
- 30C3: Exploration and Exploitation of an SD Memory Card
- Building a modern web app with Go, TDD, REST, and AngularJS
- Go Lightning Talks from FOSDEM
- Developing Virtual Reality Games and Experiences
- Flux Application Architecture
- Monitorama PDX 2014 - James Mickens
- Crypto 101
- Profiling Go (Uber)
Fell free to let me know what I should be watching in the comments.
1 This is one of the best talks I've watched in a long time. Highly recommend it.
2 This is a little clumsy and pretty basic, but a good watch for people getting interested in Go.